A detailed profile with your acts, videos, pictures, will bring you more leads. We strongly suggest you to regularly update your profile with your latest materials.
Let's have a look at each segment in your profile:
Click on to upload your banner picture. Maximum size is 2 mo.
Click on to upload your profile picture. Maximum size is 2 mo.
Editing your categories:
Click on to change your categories initially selected (up to 3).
Entering your Acts:
You can enter as many acts as you want. We recommend to have at least 2 acts to allow your prospective clients to make a choice.
1. Enter a title for your act that shall represent your performance
2. Upload a picture in the left box
3. Past a Youtube / Vimeo link on the right box to connect your video. If you don't have one, you can upload a picture instead
4. Write a short description of your act. It's very important for any prospective booker to know what to expect. How many people are performing in this act? How long? What makes it unique?
5. Save your act to publish it. Otherwise it won't show in your profile.
6. Enter your packages & prices. Once your act is published, click on Packages & Prices to open your price page. You can do this step later if you prefer to enter your other acts first.
Click on to write/copy your biography. Dont forget to click so it will be immediately published on your profile.
Photo: simply upload any of your picture. Maximum size is 2 mo.
Video: past the URL or shared link of your Youtube / Vimeo video. Click on SUBMIT and your video will automatically appear in your Media
Audio: at the moment you can only showcase your Soundcloud tracks. To do so, paste the EMBED CODE of your track. Access your Soundcloud account, then the selected track, and click on "Share" then "Embed" in Soundcloud (see screenshot below). We suggest to chose the "classic embed" layout (middle one).
Facebook: Facebook will only allow you to connect a Facebook Page, and not a Facebook Profile. Past the link to your page (such as https://www.facebook.com/ActedLabs/)
Instagram: you will be asked to enter your login & password
Twitter: you be be asked to enter your login & password